hCG Doesn't Work? Well Take a Look at Penny Now!!



KWTV- News 9 Facebook asked people this week whether they thought hCG worked for weight loss, and then they later aired a negative story about hCG for weight loss being nothing more than an expensive placebo. Here’s our answer to KWTV-News 9—and no, it’s not sign language. Let’s just tell it like it is, because it’s actually a wonderfully inspiring story!!



The following are three (3) comments posted by our very “real” patient, Penelope Bishop, on KWTV- News 9’s Facebook about her experience with Medical hCG for weight loss:

Penelope Bishop
“I would like to add that I am on a 1200 calorie maintenance diet after HCG and I am doing fine. I have no regrets and would do it again. My reduction of my medications, cholesterol etc. Speaks for itself.”
“Some of the comments talk about exercise. I walked a treadmill 6 days a week. At first could only walk for 15 minutes. Now I can walk 5 miles in 1 hour daily. Couldn't climb stairs and now I take the stairs instead of an elevator. Next for me......I have purchased a bicycle and plan to ride around Lake Hefner.”
“Jay I do not Process carbs also so my physician has devised a balanced diet and my carbs are through fresh fruits and vegetables and lean protein and low fat dairy. I am doing great on my maintenance after HCG and maintaing my 225 lb. Weight loss, now for 6 months.”

For those of you who would like the whole story in a nutshell, Penny lost over 200 lbs. in 10 months on Medical hCG at our clinic. She went from 22 medications, down to 7 medications and is exercising regularly and is very healthy now, where she had major health issues before. We are very proud of Penny!! She is one of many at our clinic who have had amazing results with Medical hCG!  You can read more testimonials on our website at http://barretohealthcare.com for inspirational weight loss & wellness stories.

2 comments:

  1. I was as skeptical about the claim as anyone. Who wouldn’t be? 30lbs in 30 days? I decided to try it, sort of do my own “study.” After 2 load / 10 VLCD days, I’ve lost almost 16lbs, about 12lbs when you exclude the load “gain” (2.5lbs in the last two days alone). The typical BMR formula says I should have only lost 4.5 lbs. I keep a running calculation of projected loss given my caloric intake, age, weight, and activities, versus actual scale loss. I logged all of my daily data, food journals, charts, photos, and so on my web page (http://hcg-review-weight-loss-diet.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html). I keep thinking it has to be a fluke - maybe it's the HCG, maybe it's not. But if it's not HCG, then DO THIS: LOOK AT MY DATA, and then you tell me what it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up

    ReplyDelete