Is hCG FDA Approved?

Is hCG for Medical Weight Loss, an FDA approved prescription medication or is it the same as over-the-counter homeopathic (natural) hCG found in health food stores, gyms and over the internet?

hCG medical therapy as dispensed & supervised by our clinic physician is a PRESCRIPTION MEDICAL GRADE hCG approved by the FDA for use in high doses for a variety of medical conditions. It has been studied in low doses for it's effect on weight, but has not yet received FDA approval as a weight loss medication.


Homeopathic hCG drops can be sold by almost anybody because it is all natural, and not regulated by the FDA, but medical grade hCG can only be prescribed by a US licensed physician.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried the homeopathic hCG drops with NO results! Then I tried Medical hCG injections prescribed by my physician and lost 60 Lbs in 90 days!!! I don't really care that the FDA hasn't approved the Medical grade hCG in low doses yet for weight loss. I'm proof that if you follow the 500 calorie diet you lose the fat (not muscle). I do not believe Homeopathic hCG works at all!!

    ReplyDelete