Vitamins, Supplements & Medications with Medical hCG?

7. Should I continue my vitamins and supplements while on Medical hCG?
It is best to avoid the use of vitamins and supplements while on the Medical hCG Diet plan, as their ingredients might interfere with the effectiveness of the hCG and your weight loss. Continuing to use of vitamins and supplements while on Medical hCG should be discussed with your physician before starting the program.

8. Should I continue my prescribed THYROID medication while on Medical hCG?

If you are on thyroid medication due to a surgical or ablation removal of the gland, you need to continue the medication. If thyroid medication is prescribed for any other reason, your physician should review your medical condition and recommend appropriately. Some physicians discontinue for the time you are on the hCG. Your medication requirements may change (decrease) as a result of weight loss while on Medical hCG. It is best to trust your physician with this.


9. Should I continue my prescribed water pill and other prescribed medications while on Medical hCG?
If you are on a water pill for control of volume overload or for conditions like hypertension, please let your doctor know so an appropriate recommendation can be made. Apart from thyroid medication (see #8), diuretics (see #9), vitamins and supplements (see #7), all other prescription medications must be continued.  Your requirement for blood pressure medication and diabetes medication may change with the weight loss, so make sure you have your physician monitor both regularly. If you experience any symptoms

4 comments:

  1. The natural ingredients of Sea veg make the product a quality food supplement that can supply required organic compound to our body. Newseaveg.com offers Sea Veg, a natural food supplement with 100% organic products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got hypothyroidism and hair loss, it is one of the worst symptoms. But thanks to desiccated porcine health capsules , my hair stopped falling in clumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the posthcg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been searching for hours and I haven’t found such awesome work.
    how to buy hgh

    ReplyDelete